I want to thank callmecrazy for awarding me the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. I find this ironic as she is a real inspiration herself as someone who has lived with and survived Dissociative disorder……http://wellcallmecrazy.wordpress.com/ . She manages to joke about it but it would have been hellish for her at times. Reading her blog gives one insight into the illness and courage and humour and survival.
In Keeping with this award I nominate the following other Very Inspirational Bloggers, in no particular order of merit:
http://coffeeaddictgreta.wordpress.com/ For her ongoing struggle to become healthy following an eating disorder
http://swervingforbutterflies.com/ For her beautiful heart and inspiring blog.
http://valeriedavies.com/ For her warm delightful blogs with her specialized journalistic touches and re-alighting memories of things I can forget
http://colorspark79.wordpress.com/ For great photos and reminders of London
http://astrophotoz.wordpress.com/ For great photos and being a young person who dares to enter a more mature space
http://beebeesworld.wordpress.com/ For her courage
http://justshoot.me/ For great photos
http://mindfulacting.wordpress.com/ For inspiration and warmth
http://reenareigns.wordpress.com/ For her travels and photos (and for being pregnant)
http://atranquilplace For her blog encouraging peacefulness
http://carrpartyoffive.wordpress.com/For her humour
http://thedailygraff.com/ For his photographic humour
http://www.throughthehealinglens.com/ For her ongoing survival from poor health and her photography
http://suellewellyn2011.wordpress.com/ For her photography
http://vigilkumar.wordpress.com/ For his poetry and his blogsite
7 things About Myself (another part of the award is to share these 7 things with you)
- I love sweet things like certain cakes and biscuits and consider myself lucky not to battle a weight problem…..I do eat them in moderation but still…..
- We have a 12 year old dog who is not exactly pretty but beautiful in nature…she’s so gentle and so loyal.
- Over the years of my childhood I had many dogs, a cat, birds and a black rabbit which would attack my father and no-one else…..as kids we used this a few times to create havok….we thought it hilarious to see Dad being leapt at by a ferocious, biting, black rabbit who would be air bound heading for some part of his body with his teeth bared….it just disappeared one day….funnily enough 😦
- I looove people, especially those who are brave enough to see their brokenness and own it and not foist it on others…..we all have our struggles, let’s try and own them.
- I love going on off-road driving adventures and have been to outback Australia, Uluru, Tasmania, Wilpena Pound, Arkaroola, Abercrombie Caves, country NSW etcetc…and because of this, a new goal will be to bring more of Australia to you all.
- I was once upon a time an expert in the area of Stuttering Treatment and Research
- I was once upon a time an Irish Dancer…..did it for 10 years as a young lassie…if you could have seen my skinny little legs dancing around the stage, I’m sure you’d all have had a laugh.
Now that I have bored you all with those seven details, a few Aussie photos to pick you up! 🙂